The Client Experience
3R Finance is designed to simplify the process for a busy manager to authorise contractors’ hours. With a single mouse click, contractor hours are clearly presented along with expenses if necessary. One further click and they are authorised for payment.
This straight-forward process will ensure that all subsequent invoices are unambiguous and clearly presented with the authorisation audit trail.
- The Client will need to authorise a Contract role by clicking ‘Accept’ from authorising email.
- They will then be alerted by email of any Contractor hours that have been submitted for approval.
- The Client simply clicks a link to the portal to Accept or Reject hours or expenses.
- The Client will then immediately receive confirmation of their approvals.
- An invoice with attached record of authorisation will be sent to nominated Client contact. The format of invoices can easily be tailored to meet a client’s specific requirements.
- Back-up authorisers can be nominated where necessary.
- Numerous options including sophisticated reporting, consolidated invoicing and spend analysis are available for Clients to manage large Contract plans.
- Authorising hours from individual contractors is designed to be as efficient as possible – clearly presented information, approved in 3 clicks of a mouse.
- A Client can also accept a Perm invoice by clicking ‘Accept’ to confirm the details of a perm fee. The net fee can then be released to Recruiter the same week and the payment collected by 3R Finance within the agreed payment terms.